Problem in my CD-Roms

Dear technicians of Site,
Hello, I hope you have the great time. I want to ask questions about my corrupt CD-ROMS. I hope you help me. In fact our four number of CD-ROM were corrupted and I don?t know how to repair them. I contact with the manufacturer of products but they said me that the dealers should be repairing them but they don?t know anything about repairing. I research and couldn?t understand their problem and neither could they. Would you please help me to repairing them? The CD-ROM connects to SCSSII Controller and I sure that the SCSII cards are correct. The system whether didn?t find the CD-ROM or the LED of Drives light forever. Can I solve these problems with your help or not?
I wait to receive your recommends and your guidance.
With the best wishes,
     Ali