vmware express - which kernel?

Hello,

this isn't especially debian specific but since I run (only) debian I
ask anyway.

Rescently i bought vmware express at a local store in germany. It worked
fine until i upgraded my kernel (now 2.4.13). Unfortunately I forgot
with which kernel version it was running at so i ask if someone knows.
Using a 2.2 kernel is not really an option since my Promise UltraTrak100
TX2 isn't supported (as well as my Radeons DRI module) for what I know.
I could not find any update on the vmware site, neither a faq. Does
someone know a soultion (other from buying vmware 3)?

Thank you all,

Karsten
--
Karsten Heymann <karsten.heymann@gmx.de> <karsten@ecology.uni-kiel.de>