Re: video playback corruption

figured it out. XVideo doesn't like 24bpp, switched down to 16bpp and it
worked fine.  I know its an Xvideo issue, because if I used xine with -V
XShm (to force it to use X Shared Memory instead) it works fine.  I'm
guessing it is some colorspace conversion issue which it depends on XVideo
to do, but that XVideo can't do at certian bpp)

shaya