Sparc Linux?

  A couple of us are playing with Linux on Sparc.  It's supposed to be
rather nice.

  We're currently playing with the Suse version because the guy who
started this heard the debian version doesn't work on anything better
than a Clasic very well.

  Anyone running Potatoe or Woody on a 420/450 or something relatively
new and powerful?

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER: