Instalation Host Setup...

Hello  there! When debian is installed with the network options, it sets
up several things for the network.... SInce I didn't have a network
adapter when I set this machine up I guess it didn't set those things...

Now, i got the network working but there are a couple of things that I did
not set up correctly I guess. Since apache says that It can't determine
the host name, and my mail goes out like user@localhost

Can I re run that program that sets those things up correctly, and If so
how? Or can someone point me what I need to do to fix that problem? I know
I can edit httpd.conf and add my name there, but In other debian systems
I've installed I haven't have the need for such changes and I would like
to get everything right...

I do have an /etc/hostname with the right name and several other files
like /etc/hosts, etc, but I still have that problem...

Thank in advance!