Re: framebuffer bootup question [SOLVED]

Thus spake Viktor Rosenfeld:
> Should have digged further!
>
> In linux/drivers/video/modedb.c there is an array of struct fb_videomode
> which lists the video modes that are supported by tdfx through modedb.
>
> Luckily 1024x768@100 is compiled right in and works beautifully, too.
>
> Cheers,
> Viktor

I was looking at that yesterday, but I didn't see exactly how to pass it
to lilo to make it happen at boot time.  How did you get it to work?
Steve
--
Every man who is high up likes to think that he has done it all himself,
and the wife smiles and lets it go at that.