Re: It has been a while since potato was release

Once upon a time p spoketh thus:
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 09:02:23AM -0500, Colin Watson wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 05:57:11AM -0400, Victor J. Cubas wrote:
> > > When is woody going to be released? It seams to me that perhaps the
> > > individuals currently assigned to packaging and releasing debian have
> > > dropped the ball.
> >
> > We're doing our best.
> >
> > --
> > Colin Watson                                  [cjwatson@flatline.org.uk]
> >

> i'm probably the only one willing to wait for
> woody to be released, officially.  (i'm willing
> to wait for my "meal," 'cause i'm not starving
> in the meantime.)

Well, I don't _like_ to wait, but I like a running system.
I actually changed from SuSE to Debian once SuSE started
to release new versions every other month, and they were
alike ;-(

So, please, keep up the good work, and work in _your_ pace,
we'll wait.

kind regards,

Ingo