Re: It has been a while since potato was release

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 09:02:23AM -0500, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 05:57:11AM -0400, Victor J. Cubas wrote:
> > When is woody going to be released? It seams to me that perhaps the
> > individuals currently assigned to packaging and releasing debian have
> > dropped the ball.
>
> We're doing our best.
>
> --
> Colin Watson                                  [cjwatson@flatline.org.uk]

i'm probably the only one willing to wait for
woody to be released, officially.  (i'm willing
to wait for my "meal," 'cause i'm not starving
in the meantime.)

i don't think that the people actually doing the
work get enough credit and thanks for all their
dedication, given all the other things in life
that must or should get done.  so, as i wait,
patiently, for woody to "arrive," i hope the
developers see that at least someone likes their
approach and appreciates their time and energy,
which will benefit a lot of people.

bentley taylor.

p.s.  sorry for not using the "shift" key.