nfs warning: mount version older than kernel

I've got two computers on a small home LAN.  One is my Debian
"workstation" and the other is an OpenBSD firewall/NAT "server."  I have
some NFS shares on the OpenBSD box which I would like to have mounted (on
the Debian system) at boot time.

So I have some entries in /etc/fstab like the following:

septictank:/wrk/mp3 /nfs/mp3 nfs 0 0

Where "septictank" is the name of the OpenBSD system.  When my system
boots, these shares are not mounted.  Doing a "dmesg" I noticed the
following line:

nfs warning: mount version older than kernel

However, I can mount these NFS shares manually by doing something such as
the following:

mount -t nfs septictank:/wrk/mp3 /nfs/mp3

I.e. doing it manually works fine.

Any thoughts here?
Matt

--
Matt Garman, garman@uiuc.edu
"Do you think that it would be too much to say that two hours of the