How do I install lilo?

HI,

I have a quick question.  I have a new HD that I used to backup my linux
system to part of the drive (the drive also contains NT 4.0).  After
duplicating the entire HD, I was thinking of making it bootable to linux.
Question: how do I install lilo now that the HD is not booting into
linux?  Can I use Tom's boot disk and run lilo from there?  How do I give
the command so that it correctly install lilo onto MBR?  Thanks!

Best wishes,
Chip