Re: About Managing tasks through remote access

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 01:40:31PM -0700, MRZ wrote:
> Do these types of solutions work bothways a-la pcAnyWhere? I'm thinking of looking into
> that VNC option but want to be able to control the Win box from Linux and
> not necessarily the other way around.

VNC will let you control the windows box from linux (or anything else
that you have a VNC client installed on).  A windows X server will
not, as windows apps are not X clients.

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Mr. Slippery