exim sending problems (dial-up) need to be masqed?

Hi,

I am stll having trouble with exim. I need to have my header re-written in order to be able to send messages over the internet since I get this error when sending a test message:

<snipped>

 inquirer23@hotmail.com
   SMTP error from remote mailer after MAIL FROM:<jx@vegeta> SIZE=1498:
host smtp.earthlink.net [207.217.120.200]: 501 5.1.8 <jx@vegeta>... Sender domain must exist

OF course jx@vegeta doesn't exist (bec I'm on a dial-up line) so I need to change that so I can fool smtp.earthlink.net to sending my message. I tinkered aroung with exim.conf's qualified_ domain, qualify-recipient,localdomains,etc but it still won't work. I need to masq as @hotmail if possible since I have spambouncer installed so I can send messages (cc myself) without spambouncer getting suspicious... if I can't be @hotmail, then probably Mailer-Daemon or Postmaster@earthlink.net would be nice too...

thnks