Re: Why is my machine sudenly trying to do dhcp?

[Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 10:41:11AM -0400] Stan Brown :

> Now the machine tries to do dhcp! Which I don't wnat.
>
> Where can I turn this off?

Either  do  a 'dpkg  --purge  dhcp/dhcp-client/dhcpcd'  or better  still
remove instances  of the  dhcp symlink from  all run-levels by  doing an
'update-rc.d -f dhcp remove'.

--
GPG: 1024D/F1624A6E              ragOO, VU2RGU
Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio