Re: FIXED (sort of) - Re: netscape plugins in konqueror

On Sunday 07 October 2001 2:30 am, Aaron Maxwell wrote:
> On Saturday 29 September 2001 03:24 pm, Aaron Maxwell wrote:
> > I'm having trouble setting up the Macromedia Flash plugin in
> > Konqueror. I have Konqueror 2.1.1 and KDE 2.1.2, on today's woody.
>
> It's working better now.  When I upgraded to today's version of sid
> (Debian's unstable distribution), the problem went away.
>
> Well, almost.  http://flashplanet.com works fine;
> http://redsymbol.com/go causes nspluginscan to crash.  So it seems that
> nspluginscan has at least one bug left.
>
> So in summary: if you're running Debian and having problems with Flash
> pages in Konqueror, try upgrading to today's version of sid.

Have you any idea what changed?  I don't track a distro as such - I ve got
bits of all 3.  New Konqueror or KDE libs?  I'll have a look but if you know
what the difference was for you it could help.

Glad you are getting there though.  :-)

Cheers,

David.