FIXED (sort of) - Re: netscape plugins in konqueror

On Saturday 29 September 2001 03:24 pm, Aaron Maxwell wrote:
> I'm having trouble setting up the Macromedia Flash plugin in
> Konqueror. I have Konqueror 2.1.1 and KDE 2.1.2, on today's woody.

It's working better now.  When I upgraded to today's version of sid
(Debian's unstable distribution), the problem went away.

Well, almost.  http://flashplanet.com works fine;
http://redsymbol.com/go causes nspluginscan to crash.  So it seems that
nspluginscan has at least one bug left.

So in summary: if you're running Debian and having problems with Flash
pages in Konqueror, try upgrading to today's version of sid.

Best,
Aaron