Re: IPTables questions

* On 07-10-01 at 11:49 Julio Merino (juli@merino.net) wrote:
+----Here quoted text begins----+
> On Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 10:52:05AM +0200, HdV@DTO.TUDelft.NL wrote:
> > On Sat, 6 Oct 2001, Julio Merino wrote:
> >
> > > On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 10:27:30PM +0200, HdV@DTO.TUDelft.NL wrote:
> > >
> > > Uh... I have:
> > > CONFIG_IP_NF_CONNTRACK=y
> > > CONFIG_IP_NF_FTP=y
> > >
> > > but nothing about *IRC*. I haven't also find anything in the make
> > > menuconfig...
[...]
+----and here the quote ends----+
This is a patch that comes with iptables (check the iptables source in
the directory patch-o-matic there is a file irc-conntrack-nat.patch.
That is the patch that should enable it (paste from
irc-conntrack-nat.patch.help):
<begin paste>
Author: Harald Welte <laforge@gnumonks.org>

This adds CONFIG_IP_NF_IRC: IRC support module for netfilter
connection tracking and NAT.  This allows DCC to work though NAT and
connection tracking.

THIS PATCH IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH dropped-table.patch
<end paste>

I hope this will help you. I havent tried the patch yet, could you
please tell me the results if you try it?

Good Luck!

Bostjan
--
[*] Boštjan Müller - neonatus@neonatus.net - http://neonatus.net/~neonatus [*]