Re: ping works not on all sites

On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 11:44:02AM +0200 or thereabouts, Timo Blazko Boewing wrote:
> mh, this "file" is not there (some other tcp_* are there); may I have
> forgotten in kernelconfig???
I know there is an option to have it active.  My was set to having it
active, and now I just manually set it to 0 (well, in a script at
boot).

> actually, sun.com works (Star Office announcement as headliner...)
This may either mean that this is not your problem, or some router
along the way from me to www.sun.com was dropping the ecn packets.  Do
you have another kernel you could try?  eg 2.2.x or maybe the default
debian kernels?  In other words, something a little faster the
recompiling your own since it may not even be your problem.

Jamie

--
GPG/PGP Info
Email:        jstrand1@rochester.rr.com