gtk apps not setting the window name in enlightenment

I'm running potato 2.2r3, recently I updated gnome to 1.4, which also
caused a lot of other packages to upgrade. I'm using enlightenment 0.16.5
and efm for X. The problem is that now, whenever I run
a gtk app, it doesnt set a window name for itself,  instead I get a 'no
title' in the top frame of that window. Other x apps like xterm or aviplay
work fine thought. does anyone know of a fix/solution for this problem?

Thanks!