resiserfs on woody install?

I am rebuilding a box.  I have the woody floppies, I've gotten to the
point of initializing the root filesystem.  Interestingly there is a
"mkreiserfs" available and it can make the filesystem, but doesn't seem
to be able to mount it.  I've tried to install the modules but it won't
install until root is mounted....

How do I mount the reiserfs filesystem so I can install on a reiserfs
cleanly?

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER: