Re: Beam Internet

On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 02:11:20PM -0400, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> Here in Canada there is a similar service starting at CAD$40 /month  :-)
>
>  http://www.expressvu.ca
>
> You need to also subcribe to Bell Expressvu TV (Satellite dish).

OMG, goto http://www.expressvu.ca/en/aboutdirecpc.html .. that looks
horrible. Using a modem to send the requests out, and the dish to
receieve the content.

This just has proprietary-windows-software written all over it. I would
assume the European Beam Internet would be the exact same setup.

--
Adam McDaniel
Infrastructure Technology Consultant