Re: Printing with Epson 880, CUPS, & unstable - landscape only

#include <hallo.h>
Pete Willemsen wrote on Tue Oct 02, 2001 um 12:39:11PM:

> I've been attempting to get an Epson Stylus Color 880 printer to work
> with my Debian unstable system.  I'm running the latest version of CUPS

Please try the testing version of cupsys-driver-gimpprint. I had bad
experience with the beta version of that package in unstable. And if the
testing version works, please report a new bug on the unstable version.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Air DOS:
Die Fluggäste schieben das Flugzeug an, bis es schnell genug ist und