Re: OT: html or text to rtf conversion tool?

also sprach P Kirk (on Mon, 01 Oct 2001 11:04:06PM +0100):
> I used have a headhunting firm and you've stumbled across one area
> where the MS lock-in is really strong.  A recruiter who doesn't use
> Office has problems with both clients and candidates.  But then once
> they accept using Office, they end up forcing it on others.

precisely for this reason, refuse to work with anyone who has a small
horizon like that! my resume is available as PS and PDF and nothing
else. if people don't like that, i don't want to work for them anyway!

as i was going up the stair
i met a man who wasn't there.
he wasn't there again today.
i wish, i wish he'd stay away.