Re: Setting up a bunch of boxen at a small school.

This is OT for this thread, but I would like to know:

Is there a deb package for staroffice?

Thanks

--

GPG Keyid 0x0FCD0EE2
GPG Fingerprint C2FF 6147 0ADB 1674 4096  2339 370F CBDF 0FCD 0EE2

fortune - print a random, hopefully interesting, adage:

Worthless.
		-- Sir George Bidell Airy, KCB, MA, LLD, DCL, FRS, FRAS
		   (Astronomer Royal of Great Britain), estimating for the
		   Chancellor of the Exchequer the potential value of the
		   "analytical engine" invented by Charles Babbage, September
		   15, 1842.