Re: Bug in mutt?

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 08:15:49AM +0100, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> For some time now I've noticed that if by mistake I press Ctrl-s in mutt
> it freezes and has to be killed. It's not due to anything in my .muttrc
> file because it happens even when this file is not there. Has anyone
> else noticed this?
>
> Anthony

Pressing Ctrl-s in any terminal will "freeze" it, since Ctrl-s is Scroll
Lock. Luckily Ctrl-q solves the "problem".

I read my mail through a ssh connection and I run screen. And you would
not believe how many times I hit C-s instead of C-a.

Where is a guy suppose to read about this btw? I got this tip from this
mailing list.

--
Danie Roux *shuffle* Adore Unix