Re: Woody.ISO?

Hi,

I think you can download the woody Cd image in raw format.
Which I had no troubles burning from regular burn software.(Windows or Linux)
Try doing a google search for woody cd image.

I think your idea on how the upgrade works is pretty
accurate. Someone else on the list could probably explain it
better than me.

Mike