Woody.ISO?

Is there an ISO image of woody?

   My Debian system uses a dial-up account but I could use another
computer to download an ISO image and then burn it onto a CD so
I'd rather downloading an ISO image and then upgrading my system from
it than upgrading my system directly from the internet.

   The problem is that after doing a search for it I didn't find
any place with an ISO image of Woody (lots of places with Potato but
no Woody).

   I also have some confusion about how this upgrades work...
I know that if I upgrade the whole system I shouldn't experience
any problem... however... what happens if I just decide to upgrade
a specific package?

   I don't know very well how this upgrades are done so forgive
me if this question sounds a bit stupid but...

   If I decide to upgrade package  "Foo" and download the foo.deb
file would this foo.deb file upgrade all the necessary libraries
and files to accommodate the new version? i.e. if my system is using
libc6.1 and the new package needs libc6.2 would this foo.deb
upgrade my libc6.1 to libc6.2?
   And if this is so... what would happen to all the other packages
already installed which use libc6.1
   Would libc6.2 be backwards compatible? is this always the case
with all the libraries? or would it keep both libraries libc6.1
and libc6.2? in that case wouldn't this generate any conflict?)

I know, I know... a lot of questions for just one email... but
I am really confuse about how the whole thing works and I'd appreciate
any light on this issue... :-)

Thanks in advance
Yago