Re: Dual Serial port

Did you ever trace those pins? They go nowhere! After many years in
the business, I have never found any equipment where ALL these were
implemented for anything.

--
*  For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son,  *
*  that whoever believes in Him should not perish...    John 3:16  *