Re: testing

On 18-Sep-2001 Martin F Krafft wrote:
> also sprach adcarlson@mailandnews.com (on Mon, 17 Sep 2001 11:30:19PM -0400):
>> Since upgrading to Testing in the last month or so, I came to the
>> realization
>> that my Apache setup no longer works properly...so I searched the Debian
>> list
>> and came across this message...What sort of things have to be edited to make
>> the Apache transition work?
>
> upgrading 1.3.9 - 1.3.19 for me worked just fine. what errors do you
> get? what does `apachectl configtest` give you? what's in
> /var/log/apache/error.log (or equivalent)?

apachectl configtest gives me the message "Syntax OK"

In the error.log file, "Apache.pm failed to load!" with a previous line saying:
"[warn] pid file /var/run/apache.pid overwritten -- Unclean shutdown of
previous Apache run?"

The error I get when I try to look at a served webpage is that I'm unable to
connect to remote host.

Arlen Carlson <arlencarlson@yahoo.com>

You look tired.

This message was sent by XFmail (Linux)