Re: gnumeric needs libgdk_imlib.la

Thanks to Ray Dassen's suggestions, I got the Gnumeric deb to build.

Maybe there are general lessons here that others can use.  I would say an
important thing for a newcomer is to learn to use nice the facilities that
are available:
	Trouble installing a package?  Check Debian bug report logs; Jody
Goldberg, Gnumeric maintainer, (and others) had posted on this particular
problem.
	Trouble with missing files?  Try Debian's "Search contents of
latest release" on the top level packages page.
	Still having trouble?  debian-user mailing list has many
knowledgeable people responding to queries.

Mark