Re: Perl problem in Debian Linux?

It works fine for me under bash. How are you running it? I just pasted it
into a file, called it test.pl, and did perl test.pl.  Worked fine with
both 5.6.1 and 5.005_03.

ap

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA