of the Business Objects, how can the si\-mi\-larity (at the

Hi everyone,

just recently I installed gpg on my machine (that is, after reading the
article in Linux Journal). It works together with mutt brilliantly. No
problem there.

Now, I read a lot of debian mailinglists and noticed that a lot (all ?)
of people in the Debian-organization post with a PGP-signature. Mutt
"complains" that it can't verify the signatures because it doesn't have
the public-keys in my key-ring. Makes sense ;-)

I was wondering: is there an (easy) way of importing the keys of these
people in my key-ring? Or do I have to look-up these keys at a
key-server and import them 1 by 1 <guess that would be the `safe' thing
to do..>

yours

    Bas

--
Bas van Gils <bas.vangils@home.nl>          ----          PGP-key on demand
Build a system that even a fool can use and only a fool will want to use it.