From: Ross Burton [mailto:ross.burton@mail.com]
Sent: 09 September 2001 20:42
To: Debian Users
Subject: Web banner blocker

Hi,

I'm looking for a good web cache/banner remove program for Debian
unstable.  Previously I've used Squid + Sleezeball, but Sleezeball
hasn't been updated since November 1999.  :-(

Can anyone recommend a good banner blocker?  I don't want entire pages
blocked so SquidGuard is an overkill, but the banner adverts removed.

Thanks,
Ross Burton