Re: Bug in crontab? Won't work here

On 11 Sep 2001, christophe barb? wrote:
> How is set your visual editor ?
> If you use vim, you need to use the -f option (no fork)
> otherwise crontab will ever seen empty file.
>
> Christophe

No, that isn't it. What I have found is that if vim has a .vimrc file
crontab -e doesn't work. Even an empty .vimrc has this effect.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - running Debian GNU/Linux (Windows-free zone).
For electronic books (Homeomythology and The Assassins of Alamut), skeptical

Orthodoxy is my doxy, heterodoxy is another man's doxy
                                       [William Warburton]