[OT] Re: Evolution

This is in no way a debian specific question, but since we're talking about
Evolution I wonder how it's doing these days. I tried it some six months ago
and found it a bit to shaky. What's the status today? Is the Palm Pilot sync
working yet? Does is handle very large folders (like the one for this list)
any faster then say kmail or other other agents that use simple mbox files? I
think that I remember some talk about MySQL integration that was supposed to
make searching gigs of old emails  really snappy. Did that ever happen? Etc
etc

oivvio

--
oivvio polite

cell +46 (0)709 30 40 30 / phone +46 (0)8 669 64 18 / fax +46 (0)8 84 00 18
varvsgatan 10A / s-117 29 stockholm / sweden