Evolution

  Is anyone working with Evolution and IMAP?  I'm trying to get mine
working with an exchange server.  Windows admin says IMAP is up and on
but I'm not having much luck.  I say to check mail, it asks for a pass
but doesn't show me my inbox.  I'm not getting any errors either.

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER:
FYI: