Re: Evolution

Robert L. Harris wrote:
Is anyone working with Evolution and IMAP? I'm trying to get mine working with an exchange server. Windows admin says IMAP is up and on
but I'm not having much luck.  I say to check mail, it asks for a pass
but doesn't show me my inbox.  I'm not getting any errors either.

:wq!

Just on a lark I tried it yesterday after reading an article (maybe by Petreley?); the article said IMAP didn't work. And yep, it didn't work for me either. And apparently, not for you either.

Kent