Re: How to produce Hungarian documents?

Paul Huygen <pemhuygen@chello.nl> writes:

>> Can anyone point me to a program which will allow her to produce her
>> letters and essays and articles in Hungarian?
>
> I know of an excellent way to produce documents in many languages. It
> is TeX/LaTeX.

Paul,
Many thanks for the response.  I use LaTeX a lot, but am not convinced
that she will be able to handle it yet - something much more pointy-clicky
is in order here.  I know that Star Office can handle German and that's a
major step in the right direction, but

a.  It's sooooooo sloooow!
b.  It doesn't cover all the characters needed.

Still hunting!

Glyn

               *          Here we are then.......               *
               * http://members.tripod.co.uk/Christchurch2000uk *