Re: procmail don't work

	What might help would be knowing how you are calling procmail
when the message is coming in (ie- does it get call'd by the MTA as the
local deliver agent or via .forward)... Also it might help if you show'd
the actual procmail receipe you are trying to have executed... I for one
have about a dozen and a half mailing lists filter'd by procmail and have
found having another set of eyes look at it has help'd...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse