Re: enlightenment and update-menus

--- Haim Ashkenazi <haim@consonet.com> wrote:

> I was trying enlightenment this morning and I had
> some problems with the system menus. it would only
> give the system menus not my personal menus
> (include $HOME/.menu/ directory).
> I played a little with
> '/etc/menu-methods/enlightenment': commented out
> the 'onlyrunasroot' setting (what is it anyway, it
> doesn't appear in any of the other files in this
> directory), and uncommented
> 'userprefix="$HOME/.enlightenment/menus_debian/";'.

I don't particularly like messing around with system
menu. What I usually do is go to

  /usr/share/enlightenment/config (if it's correct)

There's a menu configuration there.

As in E, your mouse buttons can produce different
menus (one is E preferences), so make changes to one
of the menu that produced by one of the mouse buttons
when pushed. (hope not confuse you).

For example, button 1 produces menu that contain
system menu.

Button 2 similar but different. So maybe you want to
change this one.

You can change what mouse button produce what menu
also. Happy configuring ;P

Junaedi