Can't install latest gnucash

I wanted to upgrade to the latest version of gnucash which has some
features I need that are not in the stable version (1.3.4)  But it is
only in unstable, so I added the following line to sources.list
	deb http://http.us.debian.org/ unstable main
and did an 'apt-get update' and then 'apt-get install gnucash'.

But it failed with the following messages:
	or been moved out of Incoming.

	that package should be filed.

	  gnucash: Depends: libgal9 (>= 0.10) but it is not installable
	           Depends: libgtkhtml14 (>= 0.11.1) but it is not installable

Am I out of luck until more is done with gnucash? Or have I --- heaven
forfend! --- made a mistake somewhere?

An additional question: If I now remove the above line from
sources.list and do 'apt-get update' will I have removed unstable
stuff from my package lists?

andy