exim: how to rewrite?

Hi!

It´s a big trouble! I did all i could do after reading several docs. And
now?
Exim is not able to rewrite my local address to the email address for my
real mail account at gmx.

I have no idea why! Hop you will see the cause in my /etc/exim/exim.conf:

                   MAIN CONFIGURATION SETTINGS

primary_hostname = Calculusterix
# qualify_domain = Calculusterix
local_domains = localhost:Calculusterix
local_domains_include_host = true
local_domains_include_host_literals = true
never_users = root
host_lookup = *
host_accept_relay = 127.0.0.1 : ::::1
host_auth_accept_relay = *
trusted_users = mail
smtp_verify = false
gecos_pattern = ^([^,:]*)
gecos_name = $1
smtp_accept_queue_per_connection = 100
freeze_tell_mailmaster = true

received_header_text = "Received: \
         ${if def:sender_rcvhost {from ${sender_rcvhost}\n\t}\
         {${if def:sender_ident {from ${sender_ident} }}\
         ${if def:sender_helo_name {(helo=${sender_helo_name})\n\t}}}}\
         by ${primary_hostname} \
         ${if def:received_protocol {with ${received_protocol}}} \
         (Mailer: Exim ${version_number} on Debian Linux Unstable)\n\t\
         id ${message_id}\
         ${if def:received_for {\n\tfor <$received_for>}}"

accept_8bitmime = true
end

                     TRANSPORTS CONFIGURATION

local_delivery:
  driver = appendfile
  group = mail
  mode = 0660
  mode_fail_narrower = false
  envelope_to_add = true
  return_path_add = true
  file = /var/spool/mail/${local_part}

address_pipe:
  driver = pipe
  path = /usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin
  return_output

address_file:
  driver = appendfile
  envelope_to_add = true
  return_path_add = true

address_directory:
  driver = appendfile
  no_from_hack
  prefix = ""
  suffix = ""

address_reply:
  driver = autoreply

procmail_pipe:
  driver = pipe
  command = "/usr/bin/procmail -d ${local_part}"
  return_path_add
  delivery_date_add
  envelope_to_add
  check_string = "From "
  escape_string = ">From "
  user = $local_part

remote_smtp:
  driver = smtp
  authenticate_hosts = mail.gmx.net
end

                     DIRECTORS CONFIGURATION

real_local:
  prefix = real-
  driver = localuser
  transport = local_delivery

system_aliases:
  driver = aliasfile
  file_transport = address_file
  pipe_transport = address_pipe
  file = /etc/aliases
  search_type = lsearch

userforward:
  driver = forwardfile
  file_transport = address_file
  pipe_transport = address_pipe
  reply_transport = address_reply
  no_verify
  check_ancestor
  check_local_user
  file = .forward
  modemask = 002
  filter

procmail:
  driver = localuser
  transport = procmail_pipe
  require_files =
${local_part}:+${home}:+${home}/.procmailrc:+/usr/bin/procmail
  no_verify

localuser:
  driver = localuser
  transport = local_delivery
end

                    ROUTERS CONFIGURATION

smarthost:
  driver = domainlist
  transport = remote_smtp
  route_list = "* mail.gmx.net bydns_a"
end

                     RETRY CONFIGURATION

*                      *           F,2h,15m; G,16h,2h,1.5; F,4d,8h
end

                    REWRITE CONFIGURATION

#*@Calculusterix    ${lookup{$1}lsearch{/etc/email-addresses}\
#						{$value}fail} frFs