Re: Debian Parititioning Trouble

hi ya jake..

what is your partitions ?? * all of um * ???

typically i like to keep  / at 64M or 128Mb range...
/ includes /boot ....

and other partitions are not as critical.... to installing and booting...

if your disk is say 20Gb or more...  you might need to use  "lba32"
in yur lilo config options...
	- there are also "big disks jumper" options oyu might need to set
	on the disk drives

- what are the specifics of your lilo.conf and fstab and disk drive

- everybody has their little rules and policies of how they like
  the disks partitioned ...

have fun
alvin
http://www.Linux-1U.net/Installation/partition.gwif.html