apt-get install netscape

I tried using apt-get to install netscape. It prompted me to insert my potato CD. Then I got this error msg durring the install.
Setting up netscape3 (3.04-8) ...

ERROR: The Netscape archive must be in /tmp under the name:
       /tmp/netscape-v304-export.x86-unknown-linux-elf.tar.[gz|Z]

       Do NOT simply rename the archive of another version in order to
       force it to install with this package.  It will not work.

       Archive files can be found on at:
           ftp://archive.netscape.com/archive/navigator/3.01/unix/
           netscape-v304-export.x86-unknown-linux-elf.tar.gz

dpkg: error processing netscape3 (--configure):
 netscape3

	I am very new to Debian and the apt-get utility. Any ideas?

--eric