samba and nfs exporting same partition

I have used samba, and I have used nfs, but haven't used both on
the same machine, trying to export the same files.  It may sound odd
but I need to use samba because of windows machines, but want to use
nfs for a few linux clients that I don't want to put samba on.  For
simplicity of this message, I want to export /home with nfs and
also want to export a [homes] share in samba.

It seems like there shouldn't be a problem, but does anyone out there
know of any gotchas?

Thanks,

Jamie

--
"The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will last at
least until we've finished building it."  -- Author unknown

Email:                  jstrand1@rochester.rr.com
GPG/PGP Public Key ID:  26384A3A
GPG/PGP Fingerprint:    D9FF DF4A 2D46 A353 A289  E8F5 AA75 DCBE 2638 4A3A