Looking for a wireless ethernet solution...

Hi,

I'm looking for a wireless ethernet solution for my home network.

I've got:

1 Linux box with two ethernet interfaces as my DSL gateway.
1 Windoze PC
1 Laptop (Windoze/Debian)

I currently have the Linux gateway connected to hub and the Windoze PC and
laptop go into the hub.

Ideally, I'm after something like a "wireless hub" where I can eliminate the
ethernet connection between the Linux box and the hub, still use a cable from
the hub to the Windoze PC and use a wireless card in the laptop so I can take it
anywhere in the house. Failing that I guess it's wireless cards for everything,
but then if someone visits with a PC/laptop, they can't plug in...

What's available that is supported by Linux? Can you mix and match 802.11(b)
gear and expect it to cooperate? Are there any good sites for general reference?
I'm finding new vendors daily, I'm after a definitive list...

Andrew