Re: xawtv questions

Yeah! I got it! Cool!! TV is faster now! Perfect!

After reading in man XF86Config i only commented out these unusful lines,
wrote a new line and my /etc/X11/XD86Config now lokes this:

Section "Module"

# This loads the DBE extension module.

    Load	"dbe"	# Double buffer extension

# This loads the miscellaneous extensions module, and disables
# initialisation of the XFree86-DGA extension within that module.
#    SubSection  "extmod"
#      Option    "omit xfree86-dga"   # don't initialise the DGA extension
#    EndSubSection

    Load	"extmod"

# This loads the Type1 and FreeType font modules
    Load	"type1"
    Load	"freetype"

# This loads the GLX module
    Load       "glx"

EndSection

Now i have to find out why xawtv only can use the mono mode. But this
i'll do tomorrow. If anybody has an idea: please weite me!

Timo