xawtv questions

Hi!

Yesterday i tried my first installation of my tv card (BT878) and my first try
to run it with xawtv. It seems to be very god. I can watch tv and have a fine
result.

But there are two warnings if i run xawtv in gnome-terminal:

This is xawtv-3.55, running on Linux/i686 (2.4.5)
WARNING: Your X-Server has no DGA support.
WARNING: couldn't find framebuffer base adress, try manual
	 configuration ("v4l-conf -a <addr>")

What is DGA support? And why is xawtv running, if it don't know the framebuffer
adress?

Then: xawtv only runs in mode grabdisplay. Overlay don't work but my tv card
can work with this.

And: I have the Hauppage WinTV stereo. But i can only hear the tv sound in mono.
It is not possible to change the settings in audio options to stereo. Only
autodetect and mono are possible to click. Why?

Timo