Re: xawtv questions

Hi Matthias!

I don't find any error in /var/log/XFree* but in /etc/X11/XF86Config-4
there is a bad entry how i think:

# This loads the miscellaneous extensions module, and disables
# initialisation of the XFree86-DGA extension within that module.
    SubSection	"extmod"
      Option	"omit xfree86-dga"   # don't initialise the DGA extension
    EndSubSection

I mean this is the cause for the missing DGA support. But i don't know
what to do now.

Do i have to disable extmode and use xfree86-dga instead? And how this
part of /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 has to look like?

Now i will read the man xfree86. Hope to get helpful knowledge. If you
have an idea what to do, please write me. And thanx for help!!

Timo