Re: Help - Large Files Support

CaT <cat@zip.com.au> writes:

> After installing the 2.4 kernel do an apt-get -b source glibc in a work
> directory and then install what's spewed out. :)

Two questions:

1. Does the 2.4 kernel allow larger file by default or do you have to
   specify it somewhere in the configuration?

2. Will the new glibc packages in Pool (2.2.4) be compiled against the
   2.4 kernel?

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain
      salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us,
      that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live
      together with him."
                         I Thessalonians 5:9,10