RE: Help: lilo wasn't able to install...

Miaoling,

I'm using a Dell GX110 with the latest A07 BIOS which surprisingly enough
does not have any anti-virus options. So any MBR issues are not being caused
by the BIOS. Please keep in mind that RedHat 7.1 can and does install LILO
just fine on this system. It's just Debian that has the problem.

I am already able to boot the floppy drive. That's how I was tying to
install Debian.

I'm completely confused why Debian refuses to install LILO and even make a
simple boot disk.

Thanks,
/*Raj*/